ESP DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE PLATFORMS & STEEL STRUCTURES IN ACCORDANCE TO EN 1090 STANDARDS
ESP Design and manufacture Platforms and Steel Structures in accordance with BS EN1090
What is BS EN1090?
From 1st July 2014, CE Marking of structural steel and aluminium work for use in construction, as specified in EN 1090, became mandatory under the Construction Products Regulation. It is now a legal obligation of manufacturers, distributors and importers of construction products used within the EU to carry the CE Mark.
The scope of EN 1090 is very broad, it includes:
· Structural steel and aluminium components
· Fabrications and kits of parts manufactured from steel and aluminium
· Steel components used in composite steel and concrete structures
What can ESP do for you under BS EN1090?
ESP can provide the following Services:-
· 2D & 3D Mechanical Design to EN 1090.
· Structural Calculation & Verification.
· Fabrication and Manufacture. to EN 1090 Standards.
· Full CE Marking and certification services.